2. The controller acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is FloraPrima GmbH, Didderser Strasse 32, 38176 Wendeburg, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint) (hereafter: FloraPrima). Our data protection officer can be contacted at: scope & focus Service-Gesellschaft Freie Berufe mbH, Leonhardtstr. 2, 30175 Hannover, phone: +49 (0) 511 364 221 0, email: Datenschutz@floraprima.de
3. When you contact us via e-mail or via the contact form, the data that you provide (your e-mail address or possibly your name and phone number) is stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after storage is no longer required, or limit processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
4. If we use contracted service providers for individual features of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the processes to do so. When we do this, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
II. Collection of personal data when our website is visited
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR): - IP address - date and time of the request - access status/HTTP status code - amount of data transmitted - website from which the request comes - browser - operating system and its interface - language and version of the browser software.
The provider of this website automatically collects and stores information in server log files that your browser automatically transmits to us. This data is not combined with other data sources. The data is automatically deleted after a period of six days. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures. Temporary storage of IP addresses by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the user's computer. To do this, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize our website and to ensure the security of our systems. This purpose also includes our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. The data is not evaluated for marketing purposes in this context.
III. Your rights
Withdrawal of your consent to data processing Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. At any time, you can revoke consent that has already been given. An informal message by e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out until the withdrawal remains unaffected by the withdrawal.
Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority In the case of infringements of the GDPR, the persons concerned have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. The right to lodge a complaint exists without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right to data portability You have the right to have data that we automatically process on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will only be done to the extent that it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser's address bar changing from "https: //" to "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Encrypted payments on this website If there is an obligation to send us your payment data (e.g. account number for direct debit authorization) after the conclusion of a fee-based contract, this data is required for payment processing.
Payment via the usual means of payment (Visa, MasterCard or direct debit) is carried out exclusively via an encrypted SSL or TLS connection. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser's address bar changing from "https://" to "https://" and by the lock icon in your browser bar. In the case of encrypted communication, your payment details that you send to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, erasure and rectification Within the scope of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing and, if applicable, a right to rectify, block or erase this data. Please contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for further information about this topic or other questions about the topic of personal data.
Right to restriction of processing You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data. To do so, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. The right to restrict processing exists in the following cases:
If you deny the accuracy of your personal data stored with us, we usually need time to verify this. You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data for the duration of the examination.
If the processing of your personal data is unlawful, you may request the restriction of data processing instead of erasure.
If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it to exercise, defend or enforce legal rights, you have the right to request that processing of your personal information be restricted instead of the personal data being erased.
If you have filed an objection according to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR, a balance must be made between your interests and ours. As long as it is not clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data may only be processed – except your storage of the data – with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural person or legal entity or for purposes of important public interests of the European Union or a Member State.
Objection to advertising emails The use of contact data published in the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending advertising and information materials that were not explicitly requested is hereby objected to. The operators of the website expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
2. This website uses the following types of cookies whose scope and operation are explained below: - Transient cookies (see a) - Persistent cookies (see b) a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This especially includes session cookies. Session cookies store what is called a session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the same session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are erased when you log out or close the browser. b) Persistent cookies are automatically erased after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can erase cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
1. If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on our website, we require an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Other data is not collected or is only collected on a voluntary basis. We use this data exclusively for delivering the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
2. Processing of the data entered into the newsletter registration form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR).
3. You may withdraw your consent at any time to the storage of data, storage of the e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The lawfulness of data processing operations that are already completed remains unaffected by the withdrawal.
4. The data that you store with us for the purpose of obtaining the newsletter will be saved by us until you unsubscribe to the newsletter, and it will be erased after the newsletter has been canceled. Data stored for other purposes with us (e.g. e-mail addresses for the members area) remains unaffected by this.
VI. Use of our webshop
1. If you want to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for processing contracts is marked separately; other information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you to handle your order. To do so, we can pass on your payment details to our main bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR.
Failure to provide this information may result in the contract being unable to be concluded. If we deliver goods to you, we will pass on your data to the commissioned shipping company, as far as the shipping company is needed for delivery.
You can voluntarily create a customer account by which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under "My Account," the data you provide will be revocably stored. You can always erase all other data in the customer area, including your user account. In addition, we can process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information. This is authorized by Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR since we have a legitimate interest in direct marketing. It is also possible to use a reminder service when sending to other persons, such as the name day of the recipient. This is possible for us because of a legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) GDPR). If you do not want this, you can object to this feature in the ordering process or at any later time. We refer here to the statements in the context of the possibility of objection under your rights for processing based on a legitimate interest. In the event of an objection, the stored data associated with this opposition will be erased unless other legal provisions prevent erasure.
2. Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data in order to comply with legal obligations. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 letter c) GDPR. Insofar as we are not obliged to do so, the data will be erased as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose that it was collected for.
4. If there is an obligation to send us your payment details (e.g. account number for a direct debit authorization) after the conclusion of a fee-based contract, this data is required for payment processing. Payment via the usual means of payment (Visa, MasterCard or direct debit) is carried out exclusively via an encrypted SSL or TLS connection. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser's address bar changing from "https://" to "https://" and by the lock icon in your browser bar. In the case of encrypted communication, your payment details that you send to us cannot be read by third parties.
5.In the event that you are in default of payment, we will sell the claim ("nonrecourse factoring") to uniscore Forderungsmanagement GmbH, Ludwigstr. 85, 67059 Ludwigshafen and/or Intrum Justitia GmbH, Pallaswiesenstrasse 180-182, 64293 Darmstadt. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) GDPR.
VII. SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser's address bar changing from "https://" to "https://" and by the lock icon in your browser bar. If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
VIII. Credit checks for concluding contracts
1. You are welcome to pay for your order by invoice/direct debit. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that when selecting these payment methods, we assess the credit risk on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures at the credit reporting agency CRIF Bürgel GmbH, Leopoldstrasse 244, 80807 Munich and infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstrasse 99, 76532 Baden-Baden (scoring). To do so, the personal data required for the credit check [name, address and, if applicable, date of birth] are transferred to the credit reporting agency, and your address data is also considered. Collection, storage and dissemination is carried out for the purpose of credit checks in order to avoid a default and on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR and Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. On the basis of this information, a statistical probability for a credit default and thus your solvency is calculated. If the credit check is positive, you can order by an invoice/direct debit. If the credit check is negative, our shop system will not offer you payment by an invoice/direct debit.
2. The decision as to whether an order is also possible by an invoice/direct debit is based solely on an automated decision of our online shop system, which the credit reporting agency that we commissioned carries out, and there is no separate manual examination of your documents by one of our employees.
3. You can object to the transmission of this data to the credit reporting agency at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. However, then no order by invoice/direct debit is possible.
4. Information about the companies mentioned in this section and about your personal data that they store as well as the source of your personal data and, if applicable, whether it comes from publicly available sources, can be obtained from companies by using the data mentioned above.
IX. Web analytics
1. Google Analytics
a) This website uses features of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses what are called "cookies." Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
b) You can prevent the storage of cookies by appropriately setting your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to completely use all the features of this website. You may also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being collected by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
c) We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Your full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and truncated there in exceptional cases. The IP address provided by Google Analytics and transmitted by your browser will not be merged with other Google data. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be deleted immediately, and the personal data will also be deleted immediately. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services for the website operator related to website activity and internet usage. For the exceptions where personal data is transferred to the U.S.A., Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
d) We have entered into a contract data processing agreement with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
e) This website uses the "demographic characteristics" feature of Google Analytics. As a result, reports can be produced that contain information on the age, gender and interests of the site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and from visitor data from third-party providers. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can disable this feature at any time by the ad settings in your Google Account, or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as outlined in the item "Objection to Data Collection."
FloraPrima uses Exactag GmbH, Philosophenweg 17, D-47051 Duisburg, as a processor. With the help of Exactag, we process the data of our website users for marketing purposes and for optimization of our website. Anonymous usage profiles can be compiled from this data (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). We use this information to better understand user behavior, to identify potential customer requests and to optimize our marketing channels in order to strengthen our market position by greater attractiveness of our Internet presence (information according to Art. 13 (1) (d) GDPR).
To do so, cookies (see section on cookies) and what are called fingerprints are used. Fingerprint technology uses HTTP header information without storing unique user-related data such as an IP address. This is used to recognize the Internet browser.
Visitors to this website may object to this data collection and storage at any time here. Objections
When you do this, what is called an opt-out cookie is placed by the browser. If you erase the opt-out cookie, Exactag will restart data collection and storage when you visit again. The objection, therefore, only applies to the device and the web browser on which the opt-out cookie was stored. Your provision of the data is neither legally nor contractually required, nor is it required to conclude a contract.
3. MetaPeople GmbH
This website uses services provided by Ve Interactive, a feedback service that can temporarily store your text input. The resulting information about your use of this website is stored on a high-security server within the European Union. On behalf of the operator of this website, Ve Interactive will use this information to clarify the circumstances of unclear or contradictory use of the website by e-mail. Your statutory rights to information, rectification or erasure remain unaffected. If no clarification can be made, the information will be automatically erased. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR.
5. AWIN AG
On our websites, we use the services of partners who collect and analyze information about the websites visited by the user and the products viewed, in order to subsequently play specific product recommendations on your networks.
Detailed information on the purpose of the business, data storage purposes, data recipients, the right of self-information, the right to erase or rectify etc. of our advertising partners sharing responsibility for data processing can be found in the privacy policies of our advertising partners. AWIN AG, Eichhornstrasse 3, 10785 Berlin https://www.awin.com/de/rechtliches/privacy-policy
FloraPrima GmbH as the website provider use fraud0, a service provided by fraud0 GmbH Sendlinger Straße 7, 80331 Munich, to detect invalid traffic and low-quality traffic and to prevent fraud on our website. By using the fraud0 service we can detect invalid traffic on our site, improve our online marketing efforts, clean marketing-relevant statistics and improve the usability of our website.
End-user’s behaviour on Controller’s sites, information, such as click path, session ID, session start/stop time, timezone offset, date and time of visit, usage and behavioural data.
In our admin interface From fraud0 we receive a classification for invalid and low quality traffic, no personal data. There is no transfer of data to third parties. When invalid or low quality traffic is detected, we generate invalid audience lists using our tag manager to automatically de-targeted this traffic across all our major buying channels like GoogleAds, Facebook, DV360 etc. Data processing by fraud0 only continues until a classification is done.
For statistical analysis and personalisation of our website, we use technology from Clerk.io ApS, Kigkurren 8g, 2300 Copenhagen ("Clerk.io").
With the help of Clerk.io's services, we collect statistical data about the use of our website. This data is used to continuously improve and optimise our website and webshop, as well as our offers. In the course of using this website, information transmitted by your browser is collected and analysed. This is done using cookie technology and pixels that are embedded on every web page. The following data is collected: Browser type and browser version, browser language, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, notification of successful retrieval, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address, the requesting provider, clicks, order values, shopping baskets, and anonymised form content. A direct reference to a person is excluded at all times. The data collected in this way is used to create anonymous user profiles, which form the basis for web statistics, and to adapt our website accordingly.
Further information on data protection at Clerk.io is available at https://clerk.io/privacy and at https://help.clerk.io/gdpr.
1. Google AdSense
a) This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense, which allows advertising to be presented to you according to your interests. We are interested in showing you advertisements that may be of interest to you in order to design our website in a way that is more interesting to you. For this purpose , statistical information about you, which is processed by our advertising partners, is collected. These ads can be seen by the "Google ads" reference in the ad.
b) When our website is visited, Google receives the information that you have accessed our website. Google uses a web beacon to place a cookie on your computer. The data stated under II. of this policy will be transmitted. We have no control over the collected data, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection and retention time. Your data will be transmitted to the USA and evaluated there. If you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be assigned directly to it. If you do not want the data assigned to your Google profile, you will have to log out. It is possible that this data that was sent to Google's contractual partners may be shared with third parties and government agencies. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. This website does not display third-party ads via Google AdSense.
c) You can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third-party advertisements; b) by deactivating interest-based ads on Google via the link: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences; this setting will be erased when you erase your cookies; c) by deactivating interest-based advertisements from providers that are part of the self-regulation campaign "About Ads" via the link https://www.aboutads.info/choices; this setting will be deleted when you erase your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in the following browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome at the link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please be aware that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all of the features of this website.
2. Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
a) We use the offer of Google Adwords, in order to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to design our website in a way that is more interesting to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
b) These advertising materials are supplied by Google via what are called "ad servers." To do this, we use ad server cookies that measure certain performance metrics such as ads displayed by users or user clicks. If you access our website by a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and should not be used to personally identify you. As a rule, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user is not) are usually used as analysis values for this cookie more would like to be addressed) stored.
c) These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may discover that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the above-mentioned advertising measures. We receive only statistical evaluations provided by Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify users based on this information.
d) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and further use of the data collected by the use of this tool by Google and are therefore informing you to the best of our knowledge that by integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you accessed that part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is the possibility that the provider finds out your IP address and stores it.
e) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third-party advertisements; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com" are blocked, HTTP: //www.google.de/settings/ads. This setting will be erased when you erase your cookies; c) by deactivating interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the self-regulation campaign "About Ads" via the link https://www.aboutads.info/choices; this setting will be erased when you erase your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation of the following browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome at the link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please be aware that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all of the features of this website.
f) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can find more information about privacy at Google here: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at https://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
3. Google Analytics Remarketing
In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a process that we would like to use to approach you again. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
This application allows you to see our ads after visiting our website as you continue to use the Internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser by which your usage behavior is recorded and evaluated by Google when various websites are visited. This is how Google determines your previous visit to our website. According to Google's own statements, Google does not merge the data collected during remarketing with your personal data that may be saved by Google. In particular, pseudonymization is used in remarketing according to Google.
Once you have given your consent, Google will associate your web and app browsing history with your Google account for this purpose. That way, the same personalized advertising messages can be displayed on any device you sign into with your Google account.
To support this feature, Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated IDs of users who are temporarily linked to our Google Analytics data to define and create target audiences for cross-device advertising. You can permanently object to cross-device remarketing/targeting by disabling personalized ads in your Google account; follow this link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/. Data that is collected in your Google account is merged exclusively on the basis of your consent that you issue to Google and is revocable (Art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR). For data collection operations that are not merged into your Google account (e.g., because you do not have a Google account or have objected to merging), the collection of the data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the fact that the website operator has an interest in anonymous analysis of the website visitors for advertising purposes.
4. Google reCAPTCHA
We use "Google reCAPTCHA" (hereafter "reCAPTCHA") on our websites. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. reCAPTCHA checks whether data entry on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) is done by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent by the website visitor on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google. reCAPTCHA analyses take place completely in the background. Site visitors are not advised that an analysis is taking place.
5. Coupon offers from Sovendus GmbH
1) Criteo this website, the technology of Criteo SA, 32 Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France ("Criteo") collects, stores and evaluates information in pseudonymized form with the help of cookie text files about the browsing habits of website visitors based on our legitimate interest in displaying personalized advertisements according to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. Based on an algorithm, Criteo analyzes browsing behavior and can then make targeted product recommendations as personalized advertising banners on other websites (what are called publishers). In no case, may the collected data be used to personally identify visitors to this website. There is no other use or disclosure to third parties. You may exercise your rights at any time as a person concerned and object to data collection and creation of pseudonymous user profiles with future effect. To do so, you can use the following opt-out cookie: https://www.criteo.com/de/privacy/
2) The Reach Group
Further information on data protection at The Reach Group GmbH can be found at https://www.reachgroup.com/datenschutz/
This objection applies as long as the associated OptOut cookie is not deleted. This Cookie is set for the domain, per browser and per user of a computer. If you click on our website from multiple devices and browsers, you must Optout with each of the devices you accessed the website with.
7. Exit Intent
XI. Social plug-ins
a) We integrated YouTube videos into our website that are stored at https://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. They are all integrated in the "extended privacy mode," i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data mentioned in paragraph 2 will not be transmitted until you play the videos. We have no influence on this data transfer.
b) When you visit our website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed that subpage of our website. Moreover, the data stated under II. of this policy will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged into, or if you do not have a user account. When you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want association with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. This sort of an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to a right to object to these user profiles being created, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
XII. Google web fonts
1. Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
The Trusted Shops Trust Badge is included on this website to display our evaluations collected with Trusted Shops as is appropriate.
This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing of interests, and are interests in optimal marketing of our offer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services that are advertised with it are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne.
When the Trustbadge is accessed, the web server automatically saves what is called a server log file, which contains, for example, your IP address, date and time of access, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data), and the web server documents the access as well. This access data is not evaluated and is automatically overwritten within seven days after the end of your visit to the website. Other personal data will only be transferred to Trusted Shops provided that you have consented to it, have decided to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order or have already registered for use. In this case, the contractual agreement made between you and Trusted Shops applies.
2. Trust pilot
We use Trustpilot, a user feedback and rating service from Trustpilot A/S, Pilestraede 58, 5th floor, 1112 Copenhagen, Denmark ("Trustpilot"). Trustpilot provides a form for entering feedback about our website and providing an evaluation of your user experience and our product quality. If you use this option, all information is completely voluntary and the results will be published at https://www.trustpilot.de/ using a freely selectable pseudonym. In addition, reviews can be published both on our website and in Google's search results. Further information on data protection at Trustpilot can be found at https://de.legal.trustpilot.com/end-user-privacy-terms